How did we get from this:
to this:
Jacob was so excited about his birthday. When we went to pick out his cake, it was tough for him to settle on just one, but he finally settled on a "Buzz and Woody" cake.We love his silly faces!
He was so excited to open all of his birthday presents!
Jacob has gotten so "big" overnight. He gets taller every day and I figure it's only a matter of time until both of my kids will tower over me! He just started soccer a few weeks ago. This is his first real time being around boys his age and it's been an interested experience for him (he's got a bunch of girl cousins and even at daycare, he's mainly been around girls)
Here are some things I am absolutely loving about this age with Jacob:
-When he wakes up in the mornings, he runs in to find me and gives me huge hugs and kisses and says "I love you so, so much." It's a great way to start the day!
-When I pick him up in the afternoons, he's always anxious to tell me about his day! I love hearing all of his stories.
-He loves to sing along to the radio and will tell us to turn it up when his favorite songs come on!
-He loves his big sister and follows her everywhere!
-He has a sweet tooth unlike anything I have ever seen! One night, I woke up at 2:30 am because I heard noises and found him in bed with a lollipop! He had gotten up and snagged his goody bag from a birthday party he had been to.
-He asks great questions! For so long, he was such a quiet little guy and I'm often caught off guard when I realize there's so much going on in that head of his!
-Every night, he wants to end his night snuggling with me. I treasure those moments because I know that they won't be around for much longer.
We are so blessed and grateful to have this not so little anymore guy in our family!





3 comments:
Oh, those cheeks when he was a newborn! Sooo cute! I can't believe how fast our kids grow up :-(!
OH! Such sweet pictures of Jacob. It's so hard to imagine he's 4!!! Give him big hugs for me!
He's definitely a keeper! Wow, four years went by fast.
Post a Comment