I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've posted on our family blog! I figured Jacob's 5th birthday was a good enough reason to finally break down and update the blog. I can't believe my "baby" is 5 today and I'm also in shock that he will be going off to kindergarten in the fall! He is very excited to go off to kindergarten next year. The day after kindergarten orientation, he woke up on his own (like his dad, he's usually not much of a morning person!) and got ready super fast. We later realized it was because he thought he was going to start kindergarten that day!
Here are some of my favorite things about Jacob right now:
- He knows how to operate most of the electronics devices in our house better than I do!
- He loves his LEGO sets and will sit and build for hours
- He also loves super heroes and I love sneaking in when he doesn't know I'm around to listen to him play with them and make up story lines for them!
- His smile lights up a room and even when he's being mischievous, sometimes I can't help but smile because of his smile
I'm so lucky to be this guy's mom and I can't wait to see what the next year will bring! Happy 5th birthday Jacob!




No comments:
Post a Comment