Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jacob says NO WAY to tuna!

I was just telling my mom the other day that I have yet to find a food that Jacob won't eat. We have given him tons of different foods so far from veggies (squash, broccoli, grean beans, potatoes, carrots, etc.) to fruits (melons, strawberries, peaches - HE LOVES those!, etc.) and even meats. It's such a change from Emily who is my picky eater and would eat hot dogs, chicken nuggets, or macaroni and cheese every day if we'd let her. I guess I spoke too quickly! Finally, today, I found something that he wouldn't eat. (For some reason, my pictures are coming out really blurry. Click on the actually picture and you get the full effect of how unhappy he was!)


Emily wanted tuna sandwiches. I fixed the plates for the kids and then was getting my own lunch ready. I turned around and he had tuna all over him - in his hair, on his face, all over his clothes - and he was crying hysterically. I thought maybe the pieces of sandwich were too big, so I tried breaking them up and feeding them to him, but he just spit them out. I guess he's not a fan of tuna. Of course, it could be that he's getting three new teeth right now and hasn't been a very happy little guy in general today.

No comments: