Friday, August 8, 2008

Our latest Sea World trip!

We made one last quickie trip to Sea World this week (our season passes have definitely been a worthwhile investment!) Jason had planned to go with us, but thanks to the rains from Tropical Storm Edouard, he got bombarded with calls at work and wasn't able to come after all. We missed him, but we had a lot of fun anyway. My parents and brother and sister and law went with us.




They have a water play area for kids called Shamu's Happy Harbor. Emily had a BLAST! She couldn't get enough of it and kept wanting to go back. The water was super cold and Jacob wasn't as thrilled. He only lasted a few minutes!

While we were waiting to see the penguins, the music for "the chicken dance" came on and Emily was trying to do her own version. A little girl came along and was trying to teacher her the "right" moves. It was cute to watch the two of them together.












We are all a little sunburned, and very tired, but we're so glad we went! We hope to take another trip out there later this year when things cool off a little bit! I think Emily now has a stuffed animal for every creature she experienced at the park (well, aside from the alligators and flamingos, I guess).

(On a side note, since I wasn't driving, I also had a chance to finish Breaking Dawn finally!)

No comments: