I couldn't post a picture of this because it would have been cruel to take one, but poor Jacob keeps getting his feet and legs stuck in the slats on the sides of the crib. The first time was a few nights ago. He started fussing around 10:30, which is really unlike him because he usually sleeps through the night without any issues. I went in, gave him his pacifiers (he has to sleep with one in his mouth and one in each hand), and left the room. I thought he just had his foot hanging out of the crib and I even commented to Jason about it when I came back out. He started fussing again about an hour later. I noticed his night light was off, so I figured that was the problem. I turned it on and left again. About an hour later, he started full fledged crying and I figured something must be wrong like maybe he was teething or getting sick. That's when I realized that his foot was STUCK! I felt terrible!
This afternoon, he did it again, except this time his entire leg was hanging out and it was pretty tough to get it out. I told Jason that it looks like we might need to move him to a toddler bed a little earlier than we had planned just so he doesn't keep getting stuck!
1 comment:
Poor guy! I love that he has to sleep with 3 pacifiers. At least one day you can get rid of them...we can't get rid of the thumbs and all 3 of mine have sucked theirs. Good luck with a toddler bed. We are quickly approaching that phase, but I am praying we can make it to 2.
Post a Comment