Jacob has become quite the little busy boy lately. Yesterday, Jason had already left to take Emily to her soccer game because they practice before the game. I was finishing getting ready so that Jacob and I could head out. I came out of the bathroom and saw that Jacob was holding something out of his hand and eating it. I was horrified to realize that he had pulled what was left of Emily's breakfast sandwich out of the trashcan!! He is into EVERYTHING these days, and I can't take my eyes off of him or turn my back on him for even a second because there's no telling what could happen. He doesn't do it to be bad...he is just very curious!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Crazy kids!
I love it because Jacob and Emily are finally at a stage where they can play together for a little while and I can actually get some things done around the house. The flip side of that is that you never know what you're going to end up with! Last night the two of them came out of Emily's room giggling like crazy and I turned around to find this: (yes, they have underwear on their heads....I'm sure Jacob especially will live to regret this one day!) I couldn't help but laugh (and grab the camera, of course!) I have no idea what in the world possessed them to do this!
Jacob looks like he has a shower cap on in this picture!

Jacob has become quite the little busy boy lately. Yesterday, Jason had already left to take Emily to her soccer game because they practice before the game. I was finishing getting ready so that Jacob and I could head out. I came out of the bathroom and saw that Jacob was holding something out of his hand and eating it. I was horrified to realize that he had pulled what was left of Emily's breakfast sandwich out of the trashcan!! He is into EVERYTHING these days, and I can't take my eyes off of him or turn my back on him for even a second because there's no telling what could happen. He doesn't do it to be bad...he is just very curious!
Jacob has become quite the little busy boy lately. Yesterday, Jason had already left to take Emily to her soccer game because they practice before the game. I was finishing getting ready so that Jacob and I could head out. I came out of the bathroom and saw that Jacob was holding something out of his hand and eating it. I was horrified to realize that he had pulled what was left of Emily's breakfast sandwich out of the trashcan!! He is into EVERYTHING these days, and I can't take my eyes off of him or turn my back on him for even a second because there's no telling what could happen. He doesn't do it to be bad...he is just very curious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That reminds me of when I was little. My sisters and I would pull our P.J's over our heads and let it flow down our back. We use to pretend we had long pink, purple hair or whatever color our P.J's were. You have bribery with Jacob in the future with those pics. :-)
Great pics!! Promise me you'll bring those out when either of them start to get an attitude!!
By the way, I LOVE your music playlist. I've been cleaning and dancing around the house with Linc.
I'm glad you enjoy the Playlist. It's all Emily's favorite stuff that she begs me to play over and over again! :) We use it on Saturday mornings to dance around and clean, too!
Oh that is just too cute!!! I would have taken pictures as well if I caught my children with underwear on their head.
Post a Comment