This is a picture of Jacob on the way out the door to go trick or treating. He was trying to take some candy with him for the road :)

Emily was a fairy princess. She fell in love with the costume the minute she saw it and begged me to get it for her, so we've actually had it for awhile. She and dad had a fun time and were gone for quite awhile. They had to come back to the house so that she could change into her "real" shoes because they were doing so much walking.
Every year, our neighbors next door go all out for Halloween and put together a Haunted House in their garage. Last year, I don't think Emily actually made it inside the garage. She just grabbed some candy from someone standing outside. This year, she actually went in, but Jason said that she was pretty scared for the rest of the night and held on tight to his hand wherever they went!

Emily was a fairy princess. She fell in love with the costume the minute she saw it and begged me to get it for her, so we've actually had it for awhile. She and dad had a fun time and were gone for quite awhile. They had to come back to the house so that she could change into her "real" shoes because they were doing so much walking.
We really enjoyed Halloween this year. Emily was so excited to go out and go trick or treating and Jacob was actually able to understand it a little bit and loved all of the decorations. We'll leave our "fall" stuff up for a few more weeks, but I'm ready to put the Christmas stuff up and watch the kids get excited over the Christmas season. I think both of them will really enjoy and get into it this year!
5 comments:
Such cute costumes...I especially love Jacob's pirate costume!
I always liked the Rainforest Cafe. Never ate there, but it looked really fun. Cute costumes. Sounds like everyone haad a busy but fun & rewarding day.
cute costumes...i'm glad they had fun. I guess it's hard not to have fun when you get free candy all day, right?!
Love the costumes. It must be fun to dress up Emily all girlie like that. We never get to see pinks or purples around here. :-)
Melissa, the kids are so cute esp. Jacob having an almost meltdown. I'm looking forward to Christmas as well. I know the kids will have fun this year.
Post a Comment