Our little pilgrim! The kids did a little play where they were either pilgrims or Indians. Emily looked so cute!
Ready to eat! They truly had a feast. There was turkey, cheese cubes, veggies and dip, fruit, rolls, homemade pumpkin pie, homemade apple pie, and gingerbread cookies. Some of the moms went all out. I got off lucky because I just signed up to bring juice boxes!
Another hand print turkey - the kids made tiles with hand print turkeys on them. They are so cute!
Here's another place mat Emily made with a picture of herself, her name, and she's holding a sign that says "I love you!"
They played a game of Thanksgiving Bingo.
Surpringly, all of the kids were winners. In the gift bags, each kid got a whistle. The teacher gave them exactly one minute to blow their hearts out and then they had to put them away.
I just love Emily's teachers this year. They are so fun and the kids are learning so much!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thanksgiving feast!
Today was Emily's preschool Thanksgiving feast. It was so cute! They made "Happy Thanksgiving" placemats with a hand print turkey. Emily was proud to show hers off!
I don't get a lot of pictures with the kids these days because I'm usually the one taking the pictures, but one of the moms offered to take this one for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun. I love when our kids get to have fun parties with the parents. Love her costume. Tell me when you see Twilight and what you think of it.
Post a Comment